When you’re driving for long periods of time, it’s easy to let your cravings get the most of you. But, just because you need something to satisfy your sweet tooth doesn’t mean you need to loosen your belt.
Check out these sweet treats that are also healthier options than the usual soda and candy bar:
- Whole grain cookies: go for fig bars or the like for a good, healthy cookie.
- Dark chocolate: the darker, the better!
- Organic fruit snacks: it’s possible and tasty, I promise!
- Chocolate covered fruit and nuts: everything in moderation, of course.
- Low sugar juice boxes: go for organic for a tasty, refreshing drink.
- Naturally sweetened soda: make sure to choose one with less sugar and no artificial colors or flavors.
Along with healthy snacks like fruits, veggies, and nuts, reaching for these sweet treats will ensure your diet remains healthy and well-balanced even on the road.